- The banquet room seats up to 55 people for both full-service and buffet banquets, and as a meeting room.
- Banquets are booked on a first come, first served basis according to confirmation deposits.
- 50% of the total food and beverage estimate ($150 minimum) deposit must be made to hold the reservation.
- A 6% borough tax is added on all banquet sales (unless you are tax exempt), and a 18% gratuity will be added on all banquet services.
Banquet Room Rates
(water service only)
$60 per day. 6% borough sales tax and 18% gratuity will be added on to all sales. Total is $72.60.
(with a private server)
$300 minimum food and beverage with a private server. The room fee is waived. Tax and gratuity will be added to the total.
(pre-ordered, no server)
Pre-ordered food and beverage with no server. No minimum expense, and the room fee will apply. Service will include setup and breakdown only.
Fridays and Saturdays during the peak season will be reserved for parties of 20 or more, with a minimum food and beverage expense of $1000.
The size of your group will somewhat determine the food service options of a banquet:
- A group of Fewer than 20: May either order from the full regular menu, or you may limit the menu choices to a few items.
- Groups of Larger than 20: May choose between a buffet, or ordering from the regular menu.
- Groups of Larger than 25: If you would prefer a sit-down service (rather than a buffet), we ask that you limit the menu choices to a few entrees.
100% refund is given if 7 or more days advance notice is given. If less than 7 days remain before your scheduled event, you will be charged $60 for the banquet room rental only. If you cancel less than 2 days prior to your event, you will be charged for 50% of the estimated bill of both food and/or room fee.
- Available in the banquet room, free of charge, is a podium, a full wall screen, a TV with DVD and VCR capabilities, a PA system, and a dry ink board and stand.
- All decorations and props brought into the banquet room must be removed at the end of your event.
- An estimated numbers of guests must be given 7 days in advance, and a CONFIRMED number of guests must be given 2 days before the event. Food will be prepared for the confirmed number of people, and the charge will reflect the full amount even if the actual number to attend is less than the confirmed number.
- Menu items should be determined a minimum of 7 days in advance of the banquet date, or two weeks out if the menu items requested are not on our regular menu and we need to special order any product.
- No outside food is allowed. Food service needs to be arranged through Mykels. An exception will be made on professionally made celebration cakes only. We charge a carry-in fee of $10 for all desserts brought in. This covers the use of our silverware, dishes, linen and service.